The Annual Lake Country Wine Festival will be held:
April 14, 2012
Historic Downtown Clarksville
Come out and enjoy the Clarksville Lake Country Chamber of Commerce’s SIXTH annual “Lake Country Wine Festival” in beautiful Clarksville on the Lake. This year’s event will host 15 Virginia Wineries, live music, some fine foods and the opportunity to taste nearly 100 varieties of fine Virginia wines and speak with those who have made these vintages possible.
The entry gate to the Festival is at 412 Virginia Avenue. Tickets prior to event day will be $20. Tickets purchased at the gate will cost $25. With the purchase of a ticket you will receive a complimentary wine glass at the gate. Please take advantage of the pre-event ticket prices and purchase yours online today! (please use the “buy tickets” button to the right to purchase tickets through paypal, which is safe and secure. You can purchase multiple tickets once you click on the button). Tickets purchased online will be held for you at the front gate. You will receive an email confirming your purchase. Tickets are available online until April 8th at 5pm.
Wineries attending this year’s 2012 Wine Festival are:
- Annefield Vineyards, Saxe www.annefieldvineyards.com
- Bright Meadows Farm, Nathalie www.brightmeadowsfarm.com
- Coltsfoot Winery, Abingdon www.coltsfootwinery.com
- Fincastle Vineyard & Winery, Fincastle www.fincastlewine.com
- Hunting Creek Vineyards, Clover www.huntingcreekvineyards.com
- Lazy Days Winery, Amherst www.lazydayswinery.com
- Mattaponi Winery, Spotsylvania www.mattaponiwinery.com
- Mt Vale Vineyards, Galax www.mtvalevineyard.com
- Peaks of Otter Winery, Bedford www.peaksofotterwinery.com
- REBEC Vineyard Inc, Amherst www.rebecwinery.com
- Rosemont of Virginia Winery, La Crosse www.rosemontofvirginia.com
- Sans Soucy Vineyards & Winery, Brookneal www.sanssoucyvineyards.com
- The Homeplace Vineyard, Chatham www.thehomeplacevineyard.com
- Tomahawk Mill Winery, Chatham www.tomahawkmill.com
- Villa Appalaccia Winery, Floyd www.villaappalaccia.com
This event is for those 21 years of age and over ONLY; PEOPLE MUST HAVE PHOTO ID with them the day of the festival. It is a rain/shine event. No refunds/no returns. No pets; only assistance animals allowed.