Come out and enjoy the CHEERS of Clarksville’s ninth annual “Lake Country Wine Festival” in beautiful Clarksville on the Lake. This year’s event will host Virginia wineries, artisan vendors, wine accessories & great pairings from cigars, chocolates & gourmet Virginia peanuts. Great food provided by Cooper’s Landing Inn & The Lamplighter Restaurant. Entertaining us with live music is duo, Jeff Bailey and Brian Parks. This event is such a great opportunity to see friends and meet many new ones. Relax on historic lawns in downtown and taste nearly 100 varieties of fine Virginia wines and speak with those who have made these vintages possible.
We are excited to announce that we are bringing back our craft beer selection introduced at last years wine festival.
Tickets will be on sale online soon (please use the “Add to Cart” buttons in the sidebar to the left), the Chamber of Commerce, Cooper’s Landing Inn & Traveler’s Tavern, Century 21 on the Lake and Galleria on the Lake. Tickets in advance are $20, $25 at the gate, ticket includes a souvenir wine glass. For non-taster/DD tickets in advance are, $10, $15 at the gate; the event is for those 21 years of age and over only and it is a rain/shine event.
Wineries attending this year’s Wine Festival are:
- American Way Country Wines, Chase City
- Annefield Vineyards, Saxe
- Bright Meadows Farm, Nathalie
- Fincastle Vineyard & Winery, Fincastle
- Greenwood Vineyards, Vernon Hill
- Hilltop Berry Farm & Winery, Nellysford
- Mattaponi Winery, Spotsylvania
- Preston Ridge Winery, Martinsville
- Rebec Vineyards & Winery, Amherst
- Rosemont of Virginia Winery, La Crosse
- Sans Soucy Vineyards & Winery, Brookneal
- Stanburn Winery, Stuart
- The Homeplace Vineyard, Chatham
- Three Sisters of Shiney Rock, Clarksville
- Tomahawk Mill Winery, Chatham
Danville Distributing Company will be offering a selection of craft beers from the following Virginia Breweries:
- Chaos Mountain Brewing, Callaway
- Legend Brewing Company , Richmond
- Sunken City, Hardy
The Craft beer will be sold by the bottle/glass, it is not a tasting venue. Tickets for beer will be sold at the booth for $4.